25 Day “Would You Rather?” Challenge.
Day Seven: Be blind or deaf?
I believe I’ll get out Ted Mosby’s legal pad and weigh the pros and cons for this one.
- Barking dogs are no longer an issue.
- Sleeping around an obnoxious roommate just became a lot easier.
- No more enduring “Friday” by Rebecca Black.
- Similar to texting, humor and sarcasm, the finer things in life, will be lost in translation.
- Won’t be able to hear Joaquin Phoenix’s beautiful voice.
- Wouldn’t know when to fake sleep anymore without audible approaching footsteps up the stairs.
- Won’t have to look at the people you can’t stand.
- No being forced to “look death in the face” when you snuff it.
- Can no longer enable your Facebook addiction.
- Won’t be able to look at hilarious cat memes.
- Indefinite deprivation of Joaquin Phoenix’s handsome face.
- No watching The Artist.
So. It comes down to:
Would I rather hear or see Joaquin Phoenix?
HOLY HELEN KELLER, I DON’T KNOW.
FINE. He’ll paint pictures as lovely as his face with that gorgeous speech of his.
Ivy Walker me.